It works! it works! it works!
I finally got the wood robot to work. As those of you who were at the R&D
Committee meeting know, I didn't have any carvings from the wood robot to show.
This was due to a problem with the Z axis. The router was going up when it should have been doing down. A setting change (Thanks Andrew.) fixed the problem.
I have carved a couple of letters and most of a circle (I started in the wrong
place and ran off the wood. My friend Larry Godfrey and I still have some kinks
to work out, but we made lots of progress last night. I will send an update
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sun Dec 02 2012 - 01:30:03 PST