[Cagdu] names and addresses

Ken Volonte kenvolonte at comcast.net
Tue Nov 2 15:39:47 PDT 2010

All the schools have to provide are numbers of teems.  That is why it can be
argued that it is in a school's advantage for a teem to fail.  If I go and
the teem doesn't work out and I have to go back six months later, that's two
teems. If my first dog is reissued, that's three teems.  In the second
instance, the school might pair dog number 1 with a person who is a high
partial or who will be driven around by friends or family, so that the dog
can't fail again; but if it does, that's four teems.