Catch Our Dreams
Catch Our Dreams
Please join us for the 2nd Annual Catch Our Dreams Fundraiser
Live and Silent Auction
The National Federation of the Blind of California is raising money for low vision and blind high school students to attend the 2013 Science Camp. This much anticipated three day opportunity is available for up to 12 deserving young people, at no charge to them or their families. Our goal is to raise the $3,000 necessary to send these students to the camp, which will include their food, transportation and lodging. More importantly is the empowerment that they walk away with, which you cannot put a price on!
Date: Sunday, August 5th, 2012
Time: 1 PM- 5 PM
Location: Courtyard by Marriott, 1350 Holiday Lane, Fairfield CA 94533
Tickets: $25.00 per person and includes admission to the event, lunch catered by Courtyard by Marriott, entertainment by Jaime Clark and both a live and silent auction.
To securely purchase your ticket(s) for this great fundraiser event, please go to the following address:
Catch Our Dreams Event Form – Please fill out the form and then press Submit. This will then take you to a Secure PayPal page where you will need to enter your payment information. Please be sure to print your PayPal receipt as this will serve as your admission ticket(s).
A few of the items up for auction are as follows:
- 2-night stay and dinner for two at Harrah’s
- 2 lift tickets for Sugar Bowl
- 2-round trip tickets from Jet Blue Airlines
- The Bridges Golf Club – foursome w/cart
- Peirano Estates Vineyards – wine tasting for up to 40 people including appetizers
- 2-one day passes to California’s Great America
- Domaine Chandon–Ambassador tour & tasting
- Infineon Raceway – passes to inaugural F1A World Touring Car Championship on 9/22-23
Please contact Tish at (707) 673-7812 with any questions or if you would like to donate or volunteer for this event.