2020 State Convention Auction Baskets
During the Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of California, we will be auctioning off baskets from Chapters and Divisions. The process for donating your basket is the following:
- Decide on a theme and someone to be in charge of the basket.
- Ask members to donate items to that basket through Amazon by sending the link for the item to the member in charge or the chapter can decide to donate a basket from another source, but will need to pay for the Shipping in order to get the basket to the winner.
- The person in charge of the basket will need to send the theme, and the list of items in the basket and their contact information to Michael Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once Michael has received your basket, he will let you know that it is on the list.
- Finally, once the auction is over, and we have a winner for your basket, you will need to actually pay for the items and see that it is shipped to the winning bidder.